Beachfront 4 bed & 4 bath house in Paradise Beach, Jeffreys Bay — with modern aircraft hanger
- Luxury architect-designed house
- Sensational ocean views
- Ultra-spacious designer home
- On the beach, in Paradise Beach, nestled between St Francis Bay and Jeffreys Bay
- Consists of 3 levels
- 4 bedrooms with 4 bathrooms
- 2 garages, 2 undercover & 2 open parkings
- 2 lounges & 1 dining area
- Also with Balcony, Patio, Deck, Staff quarters, Laundry, Storage
- Spacious work area
- Leading to domestic room with bathroom
- Staff Room
- Two guest rooms, both en suite
- Rooms lead onto 100 m² wooden deck with stunning sea views
- Large dormitory with shower and guest toilet
- Fully tiled double garage
- Store Room
- Dream master bedroom suite with amazing views, study & bathroom
- Ultra-spacious open-plan lounge, dining and TV room
- State-of-the-art kitchen with island
- Separate scullery with veggie disposal & laundry
- 8-seater dining area
- 180-degree sea view (Aston Bay & St Francis Bays)
- +-200sqm covered wooden deck wraps around the house
- Open deck with Jacuzzi
- Top level finishes throughout
- Aluminium roller shutter in front of all windows and doors.
The house was built +-13 years ago by a Master Builder and the design was done by a well-known architect. Construction is excellent and the house is well-maintained.
- If you want to spend a holiday in the safest area in South Africa, this is it.
- Paradise beach has long golden beaches stretching from Aston Bay to St Francis Bay.
- Enjoy walking, kite surfing, fishing or just relaxing in the sun
- Well-known for the tortoises, birds and bushbuck
- If you area a nature lover, you will love this place.
- Paradise Beach has an excellent 800m landing strip
- 144 m² Brick Hanger included in sale
- Owner keeps Land Rover in hanger and regularly flies in.
- Levy – R1500 per year
Asking price R5.5 million
- Municipal rates & taxes R780pm
- 841sqm erf, fenced, with alarm system
- Contact Neno Haasbroek CA (SA)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cell: (072) 103-1568